Monday 25 March 2013

Splosh smells nice!


Ok so I tried the kitchen cleaner and it did indeed smell of clementine and lemon. Tbh the clementine came across much stronger than the lemon to me but that is ok as im not a massive lemon fan. The smell is fresh and doesn't smell strong of any nasties like some commercial cleaners can.



Here is a picture of the bottle after the water has been added. It needs to be hot to melt the sachet. This sachet has floated to the top. After 2 minutes you shake and here is what it looks like ... Nicely mixed!!



Once it had been mixed I got to it! I tend to use 5 squirts on my kitchen side of a general cleaner that has been mixed with water and that works streak free. However 5 squirts of this left me streaky. So on my second side I only did 4 squirts. Better but still a slight streak. I haven't tried again since but it would appear that 2-3 squirts will surfice! The cleaning job itself was good. Just as good as any normal cleaner. However part of me was slightly disappointed that when I shoved my moosh/mush up to the surface after it had dried it didn't smell of the cleaner. However not everyone will care or even test it by smooshing their moosh/mush up to their kitchen sides to see how they smell LOLOL!!
So all in all I am enjoying using splosh. Needing less squirts means it will last longer and it cleans and smells nice. I look forward to trialling the laundry liquids and also the bathroom cleaner ...

No comments:

Post a Comment